Thursday, March 26, 2020

3/26/20 Update: Day 2 of Online Learning

 Day 2 has now come and gone and things seem to be going well, for the most part. The students who are logging on are working well and making fast progress. I spent my day monitoring them, sending them emails asking them to try an exercise or quiz again if they did not pass it, and unlocking exams so they could be accessed.

The students who are logging in all seem to be doing just fine. The concern are those students who have yet to log on and begin work. At the end of the day tomorrow, I will be compiling a list of all my registered students who have not yet started the online work for my class. There could be extenuating circumstances as to why this is, but the parents of these students will be getting an email from me as a reminder to get their kiddo in gear. I have also been asked by our Principal, Jeremy Key, to turn in the list of those names to him. That being the case, parents of these students may be hearing from him as well.

That is really about it. I have nothing new from the district to share. As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via the blog, the Remind app, or my school or Edgenuity email address. I will help in any way I can.

Stay well,

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment