Tuesday, December 15, 2015

9 Weeks Testing and Chapter 8 Vocabulary Builder Make-up

Today, students continued with their 9 weeks exams. Today's exam was history/geography. Exams will continue tomorrow with the math test.

Many students still owe me make-up/late work. One of the common assignments missing is the Vocabulary Builder Worksheet over Chapter 8. I have printed copies of this assignment three different times for students who keep losing it. I am not going to make any more copies. What I have done is attach the worksheet below. Students can print it themselves at home and bring it in by Thursday (the last day I am accepting work this grading period). If, for some reason, printing the worksheet is not an option, students can look at the paper online and simply write their answers to each question on a piece of notebook paper and turn that in to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment