Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Welcome Back!

Welcome to the 2019-20 school year.  This week has been mostly filled by procedural matters and most of the course work will begin next week. Please make sure your student has something to write with (pen or pencil) and paper EVERY DAY. If your student comes to class empty-handed day after day, they are going to have a difficult time doing the work.

Today I sent two handouts home. The first is my Policies & Procedures handout. It covers my expectations of students, the discipline policy, tutorials, and the grading policy. Please sign this form and have your student return it to me tomorrow. I have attached a copy of the form below in case anyone misplaced theirs on the way home.

I also gave the students a handout explaining how to get on this blog and how to access the online History textbook. Take a look at it and have your students make a trial run on logging into these sites.



No comments:

Post a Comment