Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tests Graded, Chapter 5 Vocabulary and Vocabulary Builder Worksheet Assigned, Behavior for Substitute

Today, I handed out the graded Chapter 4 tests. The grades were good, overall, but not as high as I would have liked. This is especially true considering it was an open notes test. I did go over the graded tests with the students but took them back up when we were done. I will hold on to the tests until students who were absent have a chance to make it up. The grades have been recorded and should be available for viewing in Home Access.

I will be out tomorrow and there will be a substitute in the room. Please stress to your student the importance of behaving well for a guest (which is what I consider a sub). There will be three items the kids will be working on in class tomorrow. The Chapter 5 Vocabulary Assignment, the Chapter 5 Vocabulary Builder worksheet and an reading assignment (Lesson 1 of Chapter 5, Pages 122-125). The due date for the vocabulary and worksheet is Tuesday, November 1. I have attached the vocabulary assignment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment