Monday, February 8, 2016

Technical Difficulties, Notes with Holes for Lessons 1 and 2

I apologize for not posting updates on the blog the last couple of days. I was having some sort of technical issue. I wish I could tell you that I had figured it out and fixed it but, basically, it was all working this morning after not working since late last week. I decided to just be grateful and move on.

I have attached the notes for Lessons 1 and 2 of Chapter 11 - The Alamo and Goliad. You will notice that the notes have blanks or "holes" in them. The student were told to copy the notes in class and then attempt to fill in the blanks/holes while reading the text of the chapter in their study guides. Please check with your student to make sure they are keeping up and have both the Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 notes copied down.




No comments:

Post a Comment