Monday, November 16, 2015

Chapter 7 - Mexico Becomes Independent

I started the day by giving the students their grades from the test they took last Friday. These grades have been posted and can be viewed online at this time. I did not give the tests back to the students yet as I had several kids absent who need to make it up. I don't want the tests floating around until everyone has taken it. Once the tests are returned, the students can do test corrections in order to raise their grades.

Next, we started our notes on Chapter 7 - Mexico Becomes Independent. We touched on all kinds of good stuff including the 7 Years War, the Louisiana Purchase, the Adams-Onis Treaty and the first Filibusters. I showed the kids a couple of short videos on these topics that can be accessed below. The Lesson 1 notes can be found below the videos.






No comments:

Post a Comment